Advance Wound CareOur range of products include amorphous hydrogel wound dressing with colloidal silver, hylogel - hyaluronic acid in amorphous hydrogel base, nemisorb hydrocolloid wound dressing, calgisorb calcium alginate dressing and absorbable gelatin sponge haemostat.
Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing With Colloidal Silver
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Product Details:Amorphous Hydrogel
+ Colloidal Silver
are indicated for the treatment of shingles, bedsores, ulcers, skin rashes, pruritus, non-venomous insect bites, psoriasis, acne, eczema, burns, cuts, fever blisters, dry skin scaling and certain fungal infections.
HYLOGEL - HYALURONIC ACID IN AMORPHOUS HYDROGEL BASE Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Skin Type||Normal Skin|
|Type Of Packaging||Tube|
Hylogel* is a clear, colourless, viscous, amorphous hydrogel that promotes faster healing of wound. Hylogel* gently increases the moisture level within the wound, encouraging moist wound healing through autolytic debridement.
Composition: Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt (0.2%) Gel
- Suitable for every stage of the wound management process; accelerates wound repair mechanism
- Decreases scar formation
- Rehydrates necrotic tissue; prevents tissue dehydration and cell death
- Prevents dressing adherence
- Promotes autolytic debridement
- Has a lubricating & cushioning effect
Nemisorb Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Size||10 x 12|
Nemisorb* is a sterile, highly absorbable, hydrocolloid adhesive dressing providing moist wound healing environment. Nemisorb* Stimulates formation of granulation tissue and increase dermal fibroblast and collagen synthesis which leads to faster wound healing.
Composition: Hydrocolloid Dressing.
- Maintains moist wound environment; Prevents tissue dehydration and cell death.
- High capacity to absorb exudates; 20 times its weight.
- Forms a hydrophilic gel; facilitates autolytic debridement of dry, sloughy wounds.
- Prevents maceration of peri wound skin.
- Waterproof PU film; cover protects against external contamination.
- Wet-tack ability; Adheres to both moist and dry surface.
CALGISORB Calcium Alginate Dressing Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Personal And Clinical|
Composition: Calcium Alginate.
- Faster gelling and gel blocking; prevents lateral wicking and reduces risk of maceration.
- Significant wet strength property; maximizes the potential for one piece removal.
- High absorbency nature; extends dressing wear time. Faster Gelling; Provides moist wound environment.
- Promotes autolytic debridement; Prevents tissue dehydration and cell death.
- Highly absorbent; up to 20 times its own weight.
- Low adhesion to the wound; allows one piece & pain free removal.
- Flexible, moldable and cutable; can be cut to required size.
- Haemostatic properties; can be used in bleeding wounds.
Absorbable Gelatin Sponge Haemostat